At Empowerment Plus we provide our support services to the following: Young people at risk within their family, home and community.
- They are victims of abuse, physical, emotional, sexual and neglect.
- They have learning or physical difficulties that have put the family in a very stressful situation, affecting them emotionally, physically and financially.
- They are brought into a disadvantaged position due to the effect of a recession.
- They are poverty stricken or homeless as a result of the above.
- Young people and families in the H.S.E child protection services requiring one- to- one support and 24/7 crisis intervention.
- Young people who are in care, residential or foster.
- Children and Adults with disabilities who require an individual package of support.
- Young people and families who require supervised access.
- Young people who require supervised transport to school or meetings
- Young people addicted to substance abuse.
- Young people out of education.
- Young people who are homeless.
- Child Protection Social Work Teams,
- Psychology/Mental health teams,
- Family Support Teams,
- Fostering Teams,
- Disability Teams,
- Child and Adult Mental Health Services.