Outreach Support/One to One Support
Our Outreach Support is needs based and focuses on social and personal development as well as having fun. Here at EPlus we recognise the importance of play and gaining experience from a hands-on interactive approach.
Some of the young people referred to our services may be experiencing challenges or need support in specific areas.
- A placement at risk of breakdown
- Difficulties in school or with peers
- Grief or loss of a loved one
- Behaviour issues within their community
- To learn copying mechanisms when anxious, worried, angry, etc.
- To achieve goals – such as attending The PLUS Programme or Social activities with the support of an EPlus worker